Monday, February 14, 2011

Inspiring Words


Three more photos from my overseas trip last year - loved finding these words on shops and over doorways and as advertising! They were all appropriate for me.


Does just creating Art lead to happiness?
What a great message!
 
My Favourite! This would be a great name for a Blog - bet it's already happening. Must check.
Now I am turning off the computer and going upstairs to my room to find some happiness with my Art and Soul.  Wish me luck - may have to tidy up first - ugh!




2 comments:

  1. You must know that tidying always comes AFTER playing - ha. LOVE the photos - they are perfect. Hope you have a great day!
    patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patti - I do like your comment! And I did have a great day too - have decided not to do a complete tidy - rather have it as a 'work in progress'.

    ReplyDelete